The i-SENSYS products from Canon offer a range of flexible, hardworking and reliable desktop laser printers and All-in-Ones with a compact space-saving design. These machines deliver superb quality printing and are ideal for businesses of any size and perfect for home working policies.
10 REASONS WHY LASER AND WHY Canon i-SENSYS?
- Wide range to give the options that customers require based on their needs and preferences
- Supporting small workgroups in business of any size, from ambitious individuals to busy enterprise workgroups
- Professional looking Laser quality print on plain paper
- High speed, paper handling and volume durability for the most demanding environments
- Simple enough to be plug-and-play, smart enough to be incorporated in enterprise IT systems
- Compact and space-saving enough to equip a wide variety of end-user environments
- Capable of being self- managed or incorporated into managed services
- Features and benefits to control output and manage costs
- Features and benefits to enable the mobile workforce
- Technology and support to achieve sustainability goals
BENEFITS FOR HOMEWORKING – EASY SETUP & MAINTAINANCE
- Easy handling – pre-installed cartridges with auto seal removal
No need to remove toner seal. Change cartridge without mess, and without getting toner on your hands.
- All-in-one laser cartridge. Quality & reliability guaranteed
Consistent Reliability, multiple parts replaced with each cartridge change make it virtually maintenance-free
- Large colour touch screens for Easy printer set up & use
Easy to use with smartphone-like touch control the screen features a more graphical user interface
BENEFITS FOR HOMEWORKING – CONNECTIVITY
- Wi-Fi & Ethernet
Easy connection to PC / mobile devices via home Wi-Fi or Network
- Wireless direct printing
NFC technology or QR codes are used to quickly connect a mobile device to the nearest printer, enabling seamless printing. Connect up to five devices for Wireless Direct connection
- Scanning to the cloud – Canon PRINT Business
This application allows you to read scanned data and upload to cloud storage service.
BENEFITS FOR HOMEWORKING – SCAN PRODUCTIVITY
- Single pass double sided scanning
Dual sensors scan both sides of the document in a single pass offering fast scanning, less noise and risk of paper jams or damage to originals
- Searchable PDF
Create PDF files with searchable text. Find information faster, copy & paste text into other files, save retyping information
- Compact PDF
With ‘High compression PDF’, scan text/photo in high quality, whilst keeping the file size small
BENEFITS FOR HOMEWORKING – SUSTAINABILITY
- Duplex Printing
Double sided printing to minimise paper use and saving cost.
- Toner Cartridge Recycling
Free of charge toner recycling scheme. No part of the toner cartridge is sent to landfill. Between 1990 and 2018 Canon has collected and recycled more than 408,000 tonnes of cartridges globally. In the same period, Canon has also saved more than 601,000 tonnes of CO2 emissions, a major contributor to climate change.
IT & services integration
Products come with built-in features to ensure the burden on IT is kept to a minimum and to reduce the pain of managing print. Seamless integration into managed networks and remote services reduces cost and maximises uptime.
- Seamless integration into managed IT environment; Driver compatibility PCL, Postscript
- Support for industry-standard network and security protocols
- Device management capable, meter collection, diagnostics, supply management
- Reduce costs with Canon device and fleet tools; eMaintenance, iWMC
- Integration into Canon’s output management platform, uniFLOW
For more information please complete our contact us form below or give our experts a call on 01344 303200 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org