Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II Series
If you’re looking to improve cheque voucher and coupon processing with one compact device, look no further than the imageFORMULA CR-190i II series. The series includes a dedicated UV model that features built-in UV sensors for scanning anti-fraud patterns printed on cheques. These devices offers 99.999% read accuracy as a result of the scanner’s Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) supported by Optical Character Recognition (OCR).
- Efficient batch processing – 250-sheet feeder and 190cpm scanning speed saves valuable time
- Advanced image processing – Fine Text Filtering technology means printed and handwritten text are captured accurately
- Character recognition – accurate reading of cheque data simultaneous magnetic ink (MICR) and optical (ORC) reading help minimise errors
- Endorsement printing – built-in imprinter enables quick and easy printing of endorsement on the back of cheques
- One-button alignment – removes need to manually align batches of cheques before scanning, with built-in cheque jogger
- UV scanning – the UV model – CR-190i II – features UV sensors for scanning anti-fraud patterns printed on cheques