Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II
With a user-friendly design, high-quality image processing and reliable document handling, the imageFORMULA DR-M160II is a popular scanner for office environments. Its powerful performance means it is capable of scanning up to 60 pages per minute – both sides in a single pass – and has the capacity to hold up to 60 sheets in the ADF, quickly capturing and converting paper-based documents into usable, digital information.
- Improves workflows – providing the basis for efficient record management and helping reduce paperwork
- Easy to operate – featuring a front LED control panel for one-touch access to customisable, pre-programmed tasks
- Flexible feeding – capable of handling a variety of hard copies, from long or oversized documents to embossed plastic cards
- Information capture – removes need for manual data entry, saving time and removing risks associated with secure data
- Batch scanning – Auto Resolution setting for scanning batches of documents and photographs
- Environmentally considerate – complies with EU RoHS and WEEE directives for the reduction of hazardous substances and waste