Canon imageFORMULA CR-150
The CR-150 series scanners are small but efficient cheque scanning devices that sit conveniently on any counter-top. As well as scanning up to 12,000 cheques per day, at rapid speeds of up to 150 per minute, they also offer flexible space-saving options such as an integrated magnetic swipe reader. This device features a built-in slot for the colour scanning of plastic cards, such as driver’s licence, other ID cards, and even embossed bank and credit cards.
- Network sharing – its built-in LAN port can be shared via the network, so the scanner can be used by multiple people
- ID card scanning – plastic ID cards such as driver’s licence, and embossed bank and credit cards, can be scanned in colour
- Receipt printer – the optional Receipt Printer is perfect for processing cheques and printing receipts from teller counter spaces
- Simple integration – easily integrates with existing systems including virtual device environments, using bundled software
- High precision scanning – uses precise Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) to read code line data and capture greyscale images