Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20
The Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 designed for entry level low volume users with a requirement for A1 and A2 wide format prints from CAD drawings through to posters.
Connectivity couldn’t be easier with various options available to connect to your computer or computer network from direct connection using USB through to LAN and even WiFi and with easy to follow setup tools this device will be connected and printing superb vibrant images in no time at all. Used with or without the stand the small footprints means this wide format printer can positioned in a home office and larger corporate office spaces without the need to compromise on your available floor space.
- Borderless print On all standard roll widths and custom-size rolls
- Low ink consumption 55ml ink tank for low volume printing
- On-screen control 3-inch colour LCD touch panel
- Compact design Space-saving and fully front accessible
- Quiet operation Reduced operation noise for minimal distraction
- Precision printing Air feeding system increases ink accuracy
- Superior print quality With Canon LUCIA TD pigment ink
- Enhanced security Secure communication, including SNMPv3 and authentication
|3488C001AA||PFI-030MBK Matte Black 55ml Printer requires 2 x MBK|
|3489C001AA||PFI-030BK Black 55ml|
|3490C001AA||PFI-030C Cyan 55ml|
|3491C001AA||PFI-030M Magenta 55ml|
|3492C001AA||PFI-030Y Yellow 55ml|