GET A QUOTE
Click to Download
Service & Support
Ensuring uptime, device reliability and total peace of mind
You have chosen your new equipment or solution, now it is about getting the maximum return on your investment and experiencing unrivalled levels of reliability, performance, care and ongoing support. Through BTS?s dedicated Canon, Samsung and IT systems engineers, we aim to deliver exceptional not just acceptable levels of service for our customers.
What does a BTS customer receive when they take out one of our service cover agreements or BTS Care Packs for IT systems support?
- Our standard agreements cover you for the following:
- Industry leading response times and first time fix rates
- All parts, labour and consumables
- Preventative care and ongoing customer support
Our Care Pack Options includes all standard agreement cover plus IT solutions and software support:
- Full and instant remote assist
- Pro-active monitoring and automated learning of your printer and copier fleet for all BTS customers and device management
- Ongoing driver/application support and upgrades
- Additional training and optional performance reporting
Peace of mind
When choosing BTS to look after your needs, you are placing your care in the hands of one of the UK’s most experienced and qualified teams. We are a Canon Solutions Partner and Samsung Retailer and have specialist trained technicians supporting their digital products. We have arguably the most experienced “THEREFORE” document management & Capture solutions support team in the UK.
- Based in Bracknell, Berkshire supporting London & the Home Counties
- Average of 15 years experience, per engineer Canon, Samsung, HP, Uniflow, Therefore, Equitrac
Dedicated back office support team
- Dedicated IT & Support Centre in Berkshire
- Remote diagnostic with team viewer & proactive monitoring and automated learning of your printer and copier fleet for all BTS customers Over 90% first time fix rate
- Average response times well under 4 hours and under 2 hours within the Berskhire Region
What is the benefit to BTS customers?
- Locally based teams, offering you “on your door step” support and consistent faces for continuity of care. Increased uptime through first time fix means machine is working for more of the time.
- Motivated and knowledgeable people working hard for you. Consistent care.
- Instant access to spare parts - if a part is required the technician is more than likely to have it in his car.
- Support calls answered instantly - less time on the phone for you when booking service calls.
- Fast resolutions to faults and pro-active support to predict and resolve issues before they even occur!